NC.Business has a few Terms and Conditions based on how you’re using our site. We’ve broken them down into separate Articles for you:
- Exchanges and Refunds
Exchanges and Refunds
Article 4: Downloads
Thank you for your interest in the downloadable content (the “DLC”) on NC.Business (the “Site”). By downloading any DLC, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“DLC Terms”).
- Personal in Nature. You’re downloading this DLC for your own personal use and not for commercial use or for or on behalf of someone else. NC.Business grants you a limited non-transferrable, personal license to use the DLC for yourself subject to the other DLC Terms in this Downloads Article.
- No Transfer. You agree not to transfer, assign, sell, or give away this DLC to any other person or entity even by operation of law.
- No Selling. You agree that you will not sell this DLC, or any portion therein, to any other person or entity for any reason.
- Not for the Practice of Law. You agree that you understand that forming companies on behalf of others is considered the practice of law in the State of North Carolina. If you are not a lawyer, you may be committing a crime if you use this DLC for others. If you are a lawyer, you agree that you will not, under any circumstances, file any DLC from NC.Business on behalf of another person.
- No Modifications. You may not modify these beyond what the DLC prescribes.
- Not Legal Advice. You understand and agree that the DLC, and any associated content, is not legal advice. We at NC.Business do not know your specific facts or circumstances and cannot advise whether this DLC will be beneficial to you. This DLC, and any associated content, is meant to be educational in nature and not legal advice.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship. You understand and agree that there is no attorney-client relationship that results from you (1) downloading any DLC, (2) reading our articles or other content, (3) commenting on any article, or (4) contacting us in any way. NC.Business is not a law firm and does not take legal clients. NC.Business is closely associated with Law Plus Plus, but there can be no attorney-client relationship with any attorney at any law firm prior to the signing of an engagement letter between you and an attorney at a law firm.
- Copyright. For the portions of our DLC that is original, we claim a copyright and will enforce our rights for anyone who violates that copyright.